Friday, April 3, 2009

TruTV: World's Dumbest

I liking watching this show. I'm kind of a newbie to the show. I have really started watching it a few weeks ago. The things the people do on this show is stupid. Early this morning, I have seen an episode of: World's Dumbest Criminals. In this episode, this young man thought he was going to rob an old man. I think the old man was like 78 years old or maybe just in his 70's. Well, the young man tried to rob the old man in a store and have gotten a beat down from the old man. He wasn't expecting the old man to have hands on him. Little did he know, the old man was an ex-marine. The young man didn't have a chance to even hit the old man. It goes to show, don't think that you can overpower an old person. You don't know who you are messing with. Some of these old people don't play.

No comments:

Post a Comment